Here are today’s top curated relevant stories by our editors.
- IFC and WorldGBC Announcing Partnership for Green Building
- UTSA Architecture Three+1 Project receives City of San Antonio Green Building Award
- ShelterKraft Werks Designs and Builds Sustainable Custom Shipping Container Homes
- Green thumbs up for Edmonton builder
- Campus and Community: The New Sustainable Inclusivity
- Kinsell Commons Development Certified LEED Platinum
- 7 Steps to LEED Recertification
- 5 Environmentally Friendly Building Materials
- Is Delos wellness building green?
Top Press Releases of the Day
- U.S. Green Building Council — Illinois Chapter Announces 2013 GreenBuilt Home Tour
- Skanska Drops Membership In U.S. Chamber of Commerce to Protest Chamber’s Support of Initiative to Halt Progress in Sustainable Building
- Bay Fastening Systems, a Pop Rivet Distributor, Comments on the Top Green Building Trends of 2013
- Enterprise Launches Multi-Year Study on Green Housing and Resident Health
- Research Pinpoints How to Better Predict Energy Savings, Improve Building Performance